Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance - Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas Health Alliance is a 70-bed hospital that opened September 2012
- 15-bed, cutting-edge and growing ED, expected to expand to 20 beds in Nov. 2017 and 35 by March 2018.
- 31,000 annual ED patients visits and growing
- Four 8-9 hour physician shifts per day; 10 hours of Advance Practice Clinician coverage on Friday and Saturday; Scribe coverage 7 days per week
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Med/Surg, ICU, Level III NICU, Obstetrics, Neurology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Pulmonology, Infectious Disease, Urology, and Hematology/Oncology
- Unique ACM model hospital, Technology embracing facility with RTLS capability
- Cardiac cath lab with future plans for trauma and stroke certification
- Texas Health Alliance is located 14 miles north of Fort Worth (46 miles northeast of Dallas) in the Alliance region of the DFW Metroplex. It is just 12 minutes south of Texas Motor Speedway and 5 minutes from the Alliance Airport. The catchment area for the hospital is an expansive, rapidly growing mix of suburban and rural communities. This new facility implements cutting-edge technology and operates with a teaming philosophy between administrators and physicians to provide world-class patient care.
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings