Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth - Fort Worth, Texas
- 20,000 square foot state-of-the art 36-bed Emergency Department
- 60,000 annual ED patient visits
- Seven 7 hour physician shifts daily
- Scribe coverage 7 days a week
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Radiology adjacent to the ED
- ED supported by all specialties and subspecialties. More than 150 physicians on medical staff.
- Cardiopulmonary services, radiology services, women’s services, social services, physical rehabilitation, Doris Kupferle Breast Center, and many outpatient services
- Beautiful facility located in an attractive community with excellent public and private schools. Attractions include Bass Performance Hall, the Fort Worth Symphony, Performing Arts Fort Worth, the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, the Kimbell Art Museum, the Fort Worth Zoo, and Sundance Square entertainment district.
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings