Methodist Charlton Medical Center - Dallas, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas Metroplex at Methodist Charlton Medical Center.
- 81,000 annual ED patient visits
- Mixed emergency department population with high acuity and high admission rates
- 45-bed ED
- Seven-Eight, 9-10 hour physician shifts per day
- 36 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage 7 days a week
- Scribes coverage 7 days a week
- Current Meditech – Switching to EPIC Spring of 2017
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Charlton is conveniently located near major thoroughfares for easy access across the Metroplex. Dallas has great attractions such as the Texas State Fair, several art districts, world-class museums, professional sports teams, and the Dallas Zoo.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 290+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 24 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings