Methodist Mansfield Medical Center - Mansfield, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas Metroplex at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center.
- 50,000 annual ED patient visits
- 32-bed ED
- Five, 8-9 hour physician shifts per day
- 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage in dedicated fast-track area
- Scribes coverage 7 days a week
- Current Meditech – Switching to EPIC Spring of 2017
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Located south of Arlington nestled between Fort Worth and Dallas - 20 miles southeast of Downtown Fort Worth and 30 miles southwest of Downtown Dallas. Mansfield is a growing community with a population of over 50,000. Joe Pool Lake is easily accessible for weekend recreation.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 290+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 24 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings