Parkland Memorial Hospital - Dallas, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas Metroplex at Parkland Memorial Hospital.
- Brand-new, 2.8 million square-foot campus that opened August of 2015
- Public health hospital with more than 1 million patients visits a year
- Second largest civilian burn center in the U.S.
- World-class medical education and residency program as well as a main teaching facility for U.T. Southwestern
- 862 private-beds
- Level I Trauma Center, Primary Level II Stroke Center, and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- State-of-the-art 110-bed Emergency Department
- Approximately 150,000 annual ED patient visits
- Scribe coverage 7 days a week
- EPIC - Electronic Medical Record
- Independent Contractor status with competitive hourly compensation
- Mixed emergency department population with high acuity and high admission rates
- Emergency medicine trained and boarded physicians
- Partnership with U.T. Southwestern - access to academic conferences
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Parkland Memorial Hospital is in the heart of Dallas. The new 2.8 million-square-foot campus is located on the northeast corner of Harry Hines Boulevard and Medical District Drive. Dallas County is one of the largest, fastest-growing regions in the country.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings