Texas Health Harris Methodist Azle - Azle, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Azle. As part of the Texas Health Resource System, you have access to the expertise and specialty services of all medical specialties.
- Texas Health Azle is a 36-bed Level IV Trauma Center and a Level III Stroke Center
- 110 physicians on the medical staff to include cardiovascular services, gastrointestinal and endoscopy services, radiology, senior program, and outpatient services
- 7-bed Emergency Department including bedside registration and a fast track program
- 25,000 annual ED patient visits
- Three 8-10 hour physician shifts per day
- Scribe coverage 7 days per week
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Texas Health Azle has been named a 100 Top Hospital in the nation, an award given by Truven Health Analytics to recognize an organization's performance, including patient care and operational efficiency.
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Only 10 miles from Fort Worth, Azle has everything a small lake town has to offer with the amenities of the Metroplex nearby. This includes every major league sport, the Texas Motor Speedway, horse racing, and the Fort Worth stockyards.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings