Texas Health Burleson - Burleson, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Burleson. Texas Health Burleson, part of Harris Methodist Fort Worth, is a stand-alone Emergency Department that opened October 2010. As part of the Texas Health Resource System, you have access to the expertise and specialty services of all medical specialties.
- Texas Health Burleson, part of Harris Methodist Fort Worth, is a stand-alone Emergency Department that opened October 2010
- Cutting-edge, 10-bed Emergency Department with 5 additional spaces that can be used during peak volume times
- 20,000 annual ED patient visits
- Three 8-10 hour physician shifts per day
- Scribe coverage
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Advanced Imaging Center with MRI, Ultrasound, CT scan, x-ray and lab 24 hours
- As part of the Texas Health Resource System, you have access to the expertise and specialty services of various medical specialties.
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Burleson is located 12 miles south of downtown Fort Worth and approximately 45 miles west of downtown Dallas. It is a short drive from anywhere in the Metroplex. With a population of 37,000, the Burleson community continues to grow. This growth is echoed in the expansion of business and the need for this hospital-affiliated, stand-alone Emergency Department.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings