Texas Health Harris Methodist Cleburne - Cleburne, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Cleburne.
- Texas Health Cleburne is a 137-bed acute care hospital offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation unit, ICU, lab, obstetrics services, and hospitalist program
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 11,000 square foot Emergency Department which features 17-beds
- 35,000 annual ED patient visits
- Four 9-10 hour physician shifts per day
- 24-hour Scribe coverage
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Other services include critical care, pulmonology, cardiology, gastroenterology, general surgery, orthopedics, ENT, urology, and radiology
- More than 80 physicians on the medical staff
- Three-time honoree among Top 100 hospitals in America
Everything a small town has to offer with the amenities of a metropolitan area nearby. Cleburne is only 30 miles from downtown Fort Worth.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings