Texas Health Presbyterian Kaufman - Kaufman, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Kaufman.
- 91-licensed bed Level III Stroke Center and Level IV Trauma Center with 8-bed ICU
- Active ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) Program
- State-of-the-art 10-bed Emergency Department with 3 designated fast-track beds
- 27,000 annual ED patient visits
- Three 8-10 hour physician shifts per day
- Scribe coverage 7 days a week
- 12 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage 7 days a week
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- 24-hour lab, x-ray, CT and Ultrasound
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
Kaufman can provide everything a small town has to offer with the amenities of a metropolitan area nearby. Downtown Dallas is only 30 miles from Kaufman allowing for an easy commute from the heart of the big city.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
- Affiliation with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas provides for sufficient referrals and increased access to sophisticated diagnostic equipment
Rockwall is a beautiful city with a population of approximately 40,000 located 22 miles east of Dallas. Rockwall County is the fastest growing county in Texas. It is located on the east shore of Lake Ray Hubbard. Residents can enjoy boating, sailing, 300 acres of park land, three golf courses, and award winning parks and recreation centers. Rockwall also offers several choices of cultural arts.
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings