Texas Health Presbyterian Rockwall - Rockwall, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Rockwall.
- Beautiful 50-bed hospital with planned expansion 2018-2020 to double capacity in all service areas
- Currently, 9-bed Emergency Department with ability to flex to 16 beds
- 25,000 annual ED patient visits
- Three 9-10 hour physician shifts per day with scribe coverage
- 12 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage 7 days a week
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- 6-bed ICU
- OB/GYN services include 8 Labor/Delivery/Recovery Suites
- The Main Campus for the stand-alone Emergency Department, TH North Rockwall
- Affiliation with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas provides for sufficient referrals and increased access to sophisticated diagnostic equipment.
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Rockwall is a beautiful city with a population of approximately 40,000 located 22 miles east of Dallas. Rockwall County is the fastest growing county in Texas. It is located on the east shore of Lake Ray Hubbard. Residents can enjoy boating, sailing, 300 acres of park land, three golf courses, and award winning parks and recreation centers.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings