Texas Health Prosper - Prosper, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Prosper. Texas Health Prosper, part of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, features a 2-Story, 65,000 square-foot facility that opened February 2017.
- Two 12 hour physician shifts per day
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with an excellent hourly guarantee
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
The Collin County community of Prosper, with a population of nearly 13,000 residents, is situated in one of the fastest-growing areas of the United States according to recent U.S. Census data. Texas Health Prosper serves nearby communities including north Frisco, west McKinney, Celina and Little Elm.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings