Texas Health Prosper - Prosper, Texas (Coming Soon)!
Immediate opportunity for a FT or PT emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Prosper. Texas Health Prosper, part of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, will feature a 2-Story, 65,000 square-foot facility slated to open Spring of 2017. As part of the Texas Health Resource System, you have access to the expertise and specialty services of varying medical specialties.
- Two 12 hour physician shifts per day
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with an excellent hourly guarantee
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
The Collin County community of Prosper, with a population of nearly 13,000 residents, is situated in one of the fastest-growing areas of the United States according to recent U.S. Census data. Texas Health Prosper will also serve nearby communities including north Frisco, west McKinney, Celina and Little Elm.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 290+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 24 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings