Texas Health Presbyterian Stephenville - Stephenville, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician just outside of the Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville.
- 98-bed acute care, full service, Level IV Trauma Center
- New 12-bed ED set within 9,500 square feet opened Summer of 2015
- 18,000 annual ED patient visits
- Two 12-hour physician shifts
- Scribe coverage 7 days a week
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- EM, FP, IM trained/boarded physicians
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Qualifications: EM, FP, IM trained physicians
Located 70 miles southwest of Downtown Fort Worth, Stephenville is a steadily growing, diversified community and also home to Tarleton State University. As a part of the Texas Health Resources System, you will have access to the expertise and specialty services of varying medical specialties.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings