Texas Health Outpatient Center Willow Park - Willow Park, Texas
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) has an immediate opening for an emergency medicine physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at Texas Health Outpatient Center Willow Park. Texas Health Willow Park, part of Harris Methodist Fort Worth, is a stand-alone Emergency Department that opened January 2015. As part of the Texas Health Resource System, you have access to the expertise and specialty services of all medical specialties.
- Texas Health Willow Park, part of Harris Methodist Fort Worth, is a stand-alone Emergency Department that opened January 2015
- 10-bed ED
- 15,000 annual ED patient visits
- Two 12-hour physician shifts a day
- Scribe coverage 7 days a week
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with an excellent hourly guarantee
- Advanced Imaging Center with MRI, Ultrasound, CT scan, x-ray, and lab 24 hours
- 60,000 square foot outpatient center features a fitness center and a 3-story medical office building
- Additional services include cardiac rehabilitation, behavioral health, physical therapy, laboratory services, advanced imaging, and a chronic disease management program
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Only 20 miles west of Fort Worth, Willow Park is a fast-growing Parker County city with the amenities of the Metroplex nearby. This includes every major league sport, the Texas Motor Speedway, horse racing, and the Fort Worth stockyards.
Emergency Medicine Consultants, Ltd. (EMC) is a Management Service Organization (MSO), Practice Management, and Administrative Support organization with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Since 1974, EMC has been successful in building a deep and skilled medical management team with proven results. EMC is focused on guiding, teaching, and maturing the clinical and administrative functions of our physicians. Our 300+ physicians treat 900,000+ patients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex annually. EMC manages contracts to 25 Emergency Departments. EMC is Physician Owned and Managed!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EMC:
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Fair and flexible scheduling
- On call cell phone to cover shift in an emergency
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Multiple contracts across the DFW metroplex
- Group that promotes a positive work-life balance
- MSO that cares!
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings