Texas Health Burleson - Burleson, Texas
- Texas Health Burleson, part of Harris Methodist Fort Worth, is a stand-alone Emergency Department that opened October 2010
- Cutting-edge, 10-bed Emergency Department with 5 additional spaces that can be used during peak volume times
- 20,000 annual ED patient visits
- Three 8-9 hour physician shifts per day
- Scribe coverage
- EPIC – Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Advanced Imaging Center with MRI, Ultrasound, CT scan, x-ray and lab 24 hours
- As part of the Texas Health Resource System, you have access to the expertise and specialty services of various medical specialties.
- Located 12 miles south of downtown Fort Worth and approximately 45 miles west of downtown Dallas. It is a short drive from anywhere in the Metroplex. With a population of 37,000, the Burleson community continues to grow. This growth is echoed in the expansion of business and the need for this hospital-affiliated, stand-alone Emergency Department.
For more information:Contact Recruiter Andrew Matson, Sr. Clinical Recruiter
817.507.1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings