Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth - Fort Worth, Texas
- Flagship Hospital for Texas Health Resources
- 726-bed Level II Trauma Center Hospital with 800+ Medical Staff
- The Marion Emergency Care Center opened in January 2014 and features 100 state-of-the-art patient beds within 75,000 square feet. There is a 10-bed Super Track area for minor injuries open daily. 120,000 annual ED patient visits.
- John Geesbreght Education Center, contains fully equipped Medical Simulation Training Lab
- Fourteen 8 to 9 hour physician shifts a day with 24-hour Scribe coverage
- EPIC - Electronic Medical Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent fee-for-service compensation
- Recruiting EM trained/boarded physicians with 3 years of EM experience in a Level II Trauma Hospital
- Cycle III Chest Pain Center and an Acute Heart Failure Center
- DNV Comprehensive Stroke Care Center Accreditation
- Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Care Center
- One of the top 100 Hospitals in U.S. for six consecutive years. Termed "Perhaps the best run ED in the nation" in a recent ACEP News article.
- Nationally recognized ED Redesign Effort - RIT Quality Cup Award
- Highly specialized trauma, cardiology, oncology, women and infant services, kidney transplant program, rehabilitation, comprehensive neuroscience center, and EMS system. Five full time trauma surgeons on staff. Employed hospitalist group takes all unassigned admissions.
- Attractions include Bass Performance Hall, the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, Performing Arts Fort Worth, the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, the Kimbell Art Museum, the Fort Worth Zoo, Sundance Square entertainment district, every major league sport, Texas Motor Speedway, horse racing, and the historic stockyards
For more information:Contact Recruiter Andrew Matson, Sr. Clinical Recruiter
817.507.1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings