Texas Health Presbyterian Denton - Denton, Texas
- 255 all private, full service, trauma, cardiac treatment to obstetrics/gynecology rooms
- Cycle IV Chest Pain Accreditation
- 30-bed Emergency Department
- 46,000 annual ED patient visits
- Four 9-10 hour physician shifts per day
- 10 to 19 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage per day
- Scribe coverage 7 days a week
- EPIC – Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with competitive fee-for-service compensation
- Full surgical services department including open-heart surgery, hip and knee replacement, laparoscopic surgery, and much more.
- Comprehensive cardiac services with chest pain accredited designation
- Other services include Women’s Services, Level III NICU, Pediatrics, Medical Imaging, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Center for Sleep Disorders, and Wound Care Center.
- Over 300 dedicated Medical Staff
- Denton is located 40 miles north of Dallas and Fort Worth.
For more information:Contact Recruiter Crystal McMillan, Recruiter
817-507-1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings