Texas Health Presbyterian North Rockwall - Rockwall, Texas
- Texas Health Rockwall is a stand-alone Emergency Department that opened June 2013. It is part of the Main Campus at Texas Health Rockwall.
- 11-bed ED
- Two 12-hour physician shifts
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with excellent guaranteed hourly compensation
- 24 hour CT, Ultra Sound, X-ray
- North Rockwall has same specialist backup as the Main Campus
- Affiliation with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas provides for sufficient referrals and increased access to sophisticated diagnostic equipment.
- Rockwall is a beautiful city with a population of approximately 40,000 located 22 miles east of Dallas. Rockwall County is the fastest growing county in Texas. It is located on the east shore of Lake Ray Hubbard. Residents can enjoy boating, sailing, 300 acres of park land, three golf courses, and award winning parks and recreation centers. Rockwall also offers several choices of cultural arts.
For more information:Contact Recruiter Andrew Matson, Sr. Clinical Recruiter
817.507.1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings