Texas Health Prosper - Prosper, Texas
- Texas Health Prosper, part of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, features a 2-Story, 65,000 square-foot facility which opened February 2017.
- 24/7 Emergency Room, laboratory, fitness center, therapy, and an advanced imaging center to include MRI, X-ray, ultrasound, C/T, screening mammography and bone densitometry
- The campus’s medical offices include primary and specialty physicians
- Two 12 hour physician shifts a day
- EPIC - Electronic Health Record
- Independent Contractor status with an excellent hourly guarantee
- As part of the Texas Health Resource System, you have access to the expertise and specialty services of all medical specialties.
- The Collin County community of Prosper, with a population of nearly 13,000 residents, is situated in one of the fastest-growing areas of the United States according to recent U.S. Census data.
- Texas Health Prosper serves nearby communities including north Frisco, west McKinney, Celina and Little Elm.
For more information:Contact Recruiter Andrew Matson, Sr. Clinical Recruiter
817.507.1786 - direct
Back to Current Openings Back to Hospital Listings